The intention of this policy is to maintain the health and safety of both the public and Surrogate Court employees during the COVID-19 pandemic while maintaining essential services.
Searchers must adhere to the following:
- You must wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth
- You must use hand sanitizer provided prior to using our equipment
- You cannot be sick or have flu like symptoms
- You must maintain social distancing from all staff and other searchers
- Your must wipe down all equipment after use (wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided)
- No food or drink is permitted
- No cell phone use or cameras permitted
The Surrogate reserves the right to revise or suspend this policy at any time. Failure to adhere to policy herein will result in a lose of privileges or potentially a renovation of the policy.
THIS SCHEDULER IS NOT FOR INTIAL PROBATE PROCESS, PLEASE CALL 201-795-6378 TO SCHEDULE PROBATE APPOINTMENT
During this time please note that policies are subject to change at anytime and you are still encouraged to use our Estate Index .